Published: 20/03/2020Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As many other businesses are at this time, we are currently closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and working within the guidelines and advice provided by the UK health authorities.
We wanted to take this opportunity to make contact with you to update you regarding the provisions we are putting in place.
At present we have introduced the following measures;
- All employees are being vigilant about the risks and have been encouraged to wash their hands frequently where possible and/or use hand sanitisers
- We are maintaining a high level of cleanliness in our working environment to minimise risk
- Any employees feeling unwell or in an at risk environment are being advised to stay at home and consult their health care providers
- Take steps to reduce risk by washing your hands regularly and thoroughly
- Ask if you really need to see us face to face
- Cancel your appointment if you feel unwell
- If you have been in contact with someone who has had COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks, reschedule for at least 2 weeks time - even if you are symptom free
- If you have been abroad, follow government advice and schedule your appointment for 2 weeks time, assuming no symptoms develop
If you have any concerns regarding the current situation surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please do not hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to help as best as we can.
During these times you can still contact us on the following methods:
Facebook Messenger - m.me/MikeNevilleEstateAgents
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our phone system will divert when necessary, so please continue to call 01933 316316
Please rest assured that we are doing everything we can at this time. In the meantime, we are encouraging anyone with any concerns to check the latest Government advice