3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow For Sale
*READY FOR OCCUPATION NOW* Hall Park Lane is a very appealing private road situated just off St Marys Avenue and Brooke Close/Skinners Hill, with only a handful of bespoke built properties existing in this location. Local builders VJS Projects LTD are both our vendor clients and developers of the property, to which the very high, bespoke quality and overall finish is there for all to see. Boasting two double bedrooms, each with an en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, third bedroom/study, a family bathroom, large, open-plan, living room/family room/kitchen with fitted appliances and bi-fold doors, utility room, landscaped front and rear gardens and good driveway parking to the fore. Overall, providing the prospective purchaser with 1,050sqft of living accommodation. Ideal for someone wanting that modern, flexible, all-on-one-level living with good space provided, in a non-estate locality. Immediate viewing advised.
• Underfloor heating throughout.
• Tasteful Karndean flooring to hallway, living room and dining
• Intruder alarm system.
• High quality Heavy Domestic fitted carpets to all bedrooms.
• High quality fitted wardrobes to bedrooms one and two.
• Contemporary free standing cosy log burner in
living area (optional extra)
• Exceptional quality contemporary oak flush finished
• Modern high quality door furniture with contemporary
handles on round rose & high-performance hinges.
• Walls are emulsion painted in a subtle ‘polished pebble’ from
the Dulux range
• Sleek contemporary 170mm high Square Top skirtings &
architraves - white gloss painted finish.
• Flat high 2.6m ceilings throughout finished in white.
• Extensive TV & Telephone points (TV aerial not included).
• High-level TV points in all bedrooms and living room.
• Mains smoke detectors.
• Polished chrome sockets & switches throughout.
Kitchen & Utility Specifications:
• Stunning contemporary Wren ‘Infinity’ kitchen with
handle-less units and pan drawers with soft close runners,
this room boasts impeccable quality and style and features
• Integrated AEG appliances include:
~ Built-in wall mounted multi-function electric oven
~ Built-in wall mounted electric microwave
~ Large four burner self-extracting electric hob
~ Integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer
~ Integrated wine cooler
~ Integrated dishwasher
~ Integrated waste & recycling disposal unit
• Laser edge colour matched composite granite worktops
with upstands in kitchen & utility
• Tasteful Karndean flooring
• Polished chrome switch plates
• Plumbing and wiring for washing machine and tumble dryer
in the utility
• LED under wall unit and plinth illumination
• LED low energy recessed ceiling downlighters
• 3-way pendants over main island in the kitchen
• Stainless steel one & half bowl sink unit with contemporary
Bathroom & En-Suite Specifications:
• Luxurious contemporary Porcelanosa bathroom suites
with WC & wall mounted designer basins with
contemporary bottle traps.
• Sleek high quality monoblock basin mixer taps.
• Stunning contemporary free standing luxury bath
• Wall mounted thermostatic bath filler mixer tap with
independent “hair wash” shower fitting to bath
• Luxury walk-in shower enclosures with glass screen, flush
contemporary shower valves, multifunction shower head
on variable riser plus large overhead shower drench head
• Contemporary low rise walk-in shower trays
• Bathroom and en-suite walls where fitted with appliances
are fully tiled with stunning large format tiles.
• Fully tiled bathroom floors with matching contemporary tiles.
• Electric shaver points in both main bathroom & en-suites
• Illuminated contemporary mirrors above all basins
• Fully-tiled recessed storage boxings
• Luxury heated towel rail in both main bathroom & en-suites
• Flush ceiling spot lighting with low energy LED bulbs
• Exceptional contemporary front entrance door with high
security locking mechanism and large contemporary
stainless steel pull handle and ironmongery
• Highly efficient LG R32 ASHP (Air Source Heat Pump)
• Stylish fitted entrance porch light with PIR detector and rear
• Outside tap and power points to the rear
• Low maintenance high quality uPVC double glazed
windows, french doors & sliding aluminium bi-fold doors,
finished in black RAL colour to match fascias & soffits
• Elevations finished in low maintenance Hardieplank in
• Extensive array of 15 x Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Panels
• Exterior fascias & soffits are low maintenance uPVC plastic
• Fully landscaped gardens with turf and planted shrubs
• Paving & patios where shown are finished with matching
contemporary paving slabs
• Driveway finished with low maintenance block paviours
• Contemporary pergola for suitable sheltered outside seating/
• 6'0" x 4'0" high-quality timber shed for external storage
Other properties you might be interested in
Moor Road, Rushden, NN10
Lavender Way, Rushden, NN10
Batsmans Drive, Rushden, NN10
East Langham Road, Raunds, NN9
Cowslip Close, Rushden, Northamptonshire, NN10