A vacancy has become available to join our well-established Lettings Department for a Property Manager and Lettings Negotiator.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a positive attitude towards learning
- Be a team player
- Be well presented
- Have experience in a property background (beneficial, but by no means essential)
- Have good administrative experience (this is essential and the applicant must be IT literate)
- Answering the telephone to customers and clients
- Dealing with customers and clients in the office
- Handling email enquiries
- Carrying out accompanied viewings
- Advertising and listing new properties
- Managing a portfolio of properties and all of the tasks entailed within
Own car essential – company mileage will be paid.
Knowledge of the local area beneficial, but not essential.
Salary to be discussed and will depend on experience.
Working hours – Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
and 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9am to 4pm.
Please e-mail your covering letter and C.V as soon as is possible to Amy Hamilton-Ward firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Weekend Negotiator - Full Time
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join and work for Rushden’s Longest Serving Estate Agency, as we have a full-time weekend position now available to work within our busy Residential Sales department. (this position also offers the potential for extra hours within the working week).
The applicant MUST have use of a vehicle to carry out accompanied viewing appointments and local knowledge is beneficial.
Duties will include general office tasks such as answering phones, emails, dealing with clients face to face and arranging and accompanying viewings.
As a result, a polite telephone manner and computer skills are essential.
The hours cover Saturdays (9am to 4pm) and Sundays (10am to 3pm). 12 hours per weekend. (with, as previously mentioned, the potential for extra hours within the working week).
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com (preferred) or call 01933 316 316 – option 2 - and ask for James Coles.